Thursday 15 August 2013

The Star Killers Cycle


Just in case you didn't hear the AWESOME news, The Star Killer's Cycle, a YA Space Opera *be still my beating heart* written by Sarah J. Maas (author of Throne of Glass) and Susan Dennard (author of Something Strange and Deadly) is being released as a serialisation on their joined website.   The best part about this, besides the fact that it's written by two amazing authors and it's a fricking YA space opera is that IT'S FREE.  That's right folks, you can read it for free and even subscribe to have the latest instalment delivered straight to your inbox.  Chapters one and two are up there already and yes I have read them (several times) and LOVED THEM.  I cannot wait to read more and I hope one day they make it into a book I can physically put on my shelves!  In the meantime, let me tell you that the more subscribers they get, the more they will post (and probably faster) so please, please go check it out.  You won't be sorry.

http://thestarkillerscycle.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment