Wednesday 6 October 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz. This week's WOW post is a little strange in that I've only just read the first book in the "Touch" series, I mean LITERALLY and I haven't written my review yet. I finished reading it today, immediately ordered the second book (Deadly Little Lies) and found out that Deadly Little Games (the third book in the series) is being released on 28th December, 2010. This is of course in hardback and since I have the paperbacks, I'll be waiting that little bit longer so that all my books match. I'm not going to post the GoodReads blurb because it has spoilers in it which you won't want to find out unless you've read the first two books. If you're interested though, the link is here. My review for Deadly Little Secret (the first book) is coming really soon so watch out for that!

3 comments:

  1. Totally with you on the not mixing paperbacks and hardbacks thing. I haven't read any of this series so I'll be checking out your review of the first one - they sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks great. I bought the first book a while back and I can't wait to read it. Like you, if I like the book I'll definitely wait for the PB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren, will be writing and posting it very soon!

    Lucie, hope you like the book :)

    ReplyDelete