Monday 26 July 2010

Have you seen The Lost Saint Cover?

The Lost Saint is the follow up to The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. Isn't the cover beautiful? I also like the fact that it's similar to the first book. I have to admit that I have not yet read The Dark Devine but I've had the hardback for a while now. It's actually just come out in paperback in the UK. I hear great things about it though so I will endeavour to make a concerted effort to read the first book and then I'm sure I'll be clambering for The Lost Saint!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this novel. Love the cover, the blue is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is gorgeous. I'm hoping to read The Dark Divine really soon, after buying it for a friend who is *loving* it. I like the blue even more than the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I love it too and for me it's just as striking as the first book. Really looking forward to starting this series too!

    ReplyDelete