Monday 28 June 2010

The Healing Spell

Have you heard of The Healing Spell by Kimberly Griffiths Little? I've only just found out about it and it looks interesting. It's officially released in July, 2010 and here is the blurb from Goodreads:

"Twelve-year-old Livie is living with a secret and it's crushing her. She knows she is responsible for her mother's coma, but she can't tell anyone. It's up to her to find a way to wake her momma up.

Stuck in the middle of three sisters, hiding a forbidden pet alligator, and afraid to disappoint her daddy, whom she loves more than anyone else, Livie struggles to find her place within her own family as she learns about the powers of faith and redemption. Livie's powerful, emotional, and sometimes humorous story will stay with readers long after the last line is read.

Set in the lush bayou of Louisiana, Kimberley Griffiths Little brings Livie's story to life with power and grace."


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heared of this before but it looks really interesting and it's coming out so soon! Thanks for informing me about it. I'll keep an eye out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about it today but I love Southern stuff and as it's about healing it's piqued my interest!

    ReplyDelete