Thursday 13 May 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (except it's Thursday)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is ABSOLUTION by Jennifer Laurens which is book #3 in the Heavenly series. If you haven't read Heavenly or the sequel Penitence, then you are seriously missing out! These are gorgeous books that I'm about to write reviews for (so stay tuned). I absolutely fell in love with these books and am still thinking about them weeks after I finished reading.

There is no actual blurb from Goodreads as of yet BUT I did find a teaser book trailer so sit back, relax and watch...



I get the feeling that I'm going to need a big box of tissues standing by when I read this one and I cannot wait! According to Jennifer, the book is set to release some time in October this year. I cannot recommend this series highly enough people.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely. Thank you for the post. The blurb is actually up on the Heavenly site: www.heavenlythebook.com, under Absolution. :) Yes, that is the cover....is that Albert or Matthias peering out of the storm???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I knew that really! *blush*. What I would say is don't read the blurb unless you've read the first two books. You can still visit the site and look up the other two books though and I would urge you all to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Heavenly and Penitence waiting for me to read them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all have great covers Kate and Gaby - YOU MUST READ NOW! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete