Monday 19 April 2010

SEA BLUE PEOPLE WIN A BLUE BOOK CONTEST WEEK #4!

OK, so we're up to week 4 now and this week the prize is NOT a mystery - you can win Everlasting by Angie Frazier which isn't released until June. This just so happens to be my birthday month...not that I'm hinting or anything...but I would love to read this book. I contacted Angie a while ago now and there were no more ARC's available. This is your only chance to read it before it is released.

To find out what you have to do, just click here to visit Heidi's site. The contest ends midnight PST on Friday and yup it's international. Good luck everyone!


4 comments:

  1. My banner looks awesome small like that. You know Maggie made it for me right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love international contests. Living an ocean away doesn't feel so bad that way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Kate, I'm always grateful when a contest is international :)

    ReplyDelete